[Darkwood-SCA] FW: [sca-west] A/W War Update: Change of Entry Time

George Carlquist redbear at transedge.com
Mon Jun 2 22:38:53 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: grainne at peak.org [mailto:grainne at peak.org]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 12:36 PM
To: SCA-West at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sca-west] A/W War Update: Change of Entry Time

Hi folks,

Just a heads-up for the sake of planning ahead, the entry times of the
war
have been changed. In the interests of getting most people in before the
day gets really hot and for the sake of having more of the day to get
set
up and actually go play, members will now be admitted starting at 8am on
Thursday, July 3rd. General gate will open at 11am. If we're done
processing members through before 11, we'll start general admission
earlier.

Merchants, please contact Lady Kate for your updated entry time.

Thank you,
HL Grainne Rosa Iarann
Autocrat, An Tir/West War 2003

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
137079:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124km4b11/*http:/ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitake
nattogyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=330827157>