[Darkwood-SCA] Non member waivers

Rhys Moore rhys at redshift.com
Tue Jul 22 23:59:50 PDT 2003

 Greetings,
I am passing along information that was given out by the Earl Marshal. If it
could please be passed to the practice marshals, I would appreciate it.

 In the latest Page, It states that all non-members must sign a waiver for
every practice that they participate in. This is for combatants and those
who are in harms way (heralds, marshals, etc.). This does not include
non-member observers. These waivers are to be sent in on a quarterly basis
to the waivers deputy Megan nic Alister (see the Page for details).
The Waivers are in the Page and can also be downloaded at:

http://www.westkingdom.org/marshalette.phtml

This a .pdf file, so you will need Adobe Acrobat reader to open it.

 Thank you for your time and assistance.

 All the best,
Rhys Gethin
Darkwood Marshal