[Darkwood-SCA] Table cloth

Debra Cobb dcobb at mail.meyernet.com
Mon Aug 25 10:15:11 PDT 2003

Hi...this is Isela.

This missive concerns the "new" baronial table cloth that is being created for Baron Erich and Baroness Liesel.

At this last White Shield Baroness Elizabeth had asked some people to embroider new devices for each of the cantons and college and some new badges for the baronial guilds or groups. If you are working on one of these items, could you email me or call me as soon as possible at (831) 385-4047 (wk.) or (831) 385-3040 (hm.).

We know that the circular badges measure 5 inches in diameter.  We're not sure what size you were asked to make the shield shaped devices.

I appreciate any help or information you could provide.

Yours in service,

Isela