[brucemem] Re: poster problem

niki.n at comcast.net niki.n at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 21:57:59 PST 2008

Hi Lynn,

The Kinko's downtown Santa Cruz is pretty good. There's a gal there named Michelle Hughes who is particularly helpful. I had some pretty large posters printed there for work and had them mounted on foam core. They looked pretty good and foam core might be easier than trying to find frames unless someone is planning on keeping the posters. Also, make sure to confirm that they can have them done by Sat. a.m.

Don't think there's any faster/better way to do this. Thanks for handling.

Niki

From: Lynn Schroeder <lynnsc95060 at yahoo.com>