[brucemem] poster problem

Laurie Becker laurel at beckerhead.com
Thu Jan 31 00:28:19 PST 2008

I'd like to help with this, but don't think I'll be able to pull it
off. I'm already burning the midnight oil on a manual... Looking at
the image, I'm not sure it can be saved. If there's no data in the
highlights you can't "bring it back". It'll take some fancy
recreation (and a lot of time), is my guess. Good luck!

LB