[brucemem] Program progress

Laurie Becker laurel at beckerhead.com
Wed Jan 30 17:01:48 PST 2008

Hi all,
Finally got time this afternoon to resume the program. Copy looks
great. I have a couple of photos to scan in that Jenny gave me and
some tweaking. It would help me if someone could come up with the
captions for the following images. There's probably a story there and
they can be humorous and perhaps have a year. Keep 'em brief.  :^>

Bruce on Bay Bridge
In studio waiting to play (with who? when?)
Lil wolf cartoon
Flying Toasters (sans Jefferson art)

I'll send something out this evening. Please check it out and forward
comments.

I can get the art to the printer (email), but it may be worthwhile
for someone to actually go to Kinkos and have them run a test print
to make sure the paper and quality is as expected (they may be able
to change printers, paper, etc to get the desired result). I was
planning to do this myself but it turns out I'll be in meetings all
day tomorrow.