[brucemem] Thursday status reports

Lynn Schroeder lynnsc95060 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 14:44:17 PST 2008

Evan,
I can't send out invitations if I don't have emails.  The only
list I have gotten is from Doug.  I don't know the LaFlammes.
If others have people that need to be invited, please send me
your email lists or forward on the invite url to your lists.
Since I only know Bruce from 1/200th of his life, I am counting
on others to fill in their parts.  Help.. I don't want to overlook
others either.

Names, anyone?

Lynn