[brucemem] Pre-recorded Background Music?

Laurie Becker laurel at beckerhead.com
Tue Jan 22 09:16:27 PST 2008

Just checking... Is it necessary/wanted that there is some music
playing when musicians are not? If so, perhaps in addition to Bruce
Steinberg Unabridged, some other pre-recorded music (Tower of Power,
etc.) that someone has to fill in with? We will also need to make
sure the appropriate equipment is available to play it.

There's a chance I won't be able to make it on Thursday due to
husband/kid scheduling issues. I'll let you know if I work it out.

Best,
Laurie