[brucemem] Bruce picture

Tina Hunt tinatinyone at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 18 10:36:50 PST 2008

Thanks Lynn.

  BTW:
  Mike Foster has NO infocus projector, their big screens are all hardwired. Additionally, he reconfirms Media Tile does not have any trade show pop-up. At all. He never bought any.

  Any other ideas on who to ask for an infocus? My current company is hardwired as well.

  I have not heard back from Tamar yet, if anyone has a phone contact I am happy to call.

  Best,
  Tina

Lynn Schroeder <lynnsc95060 at yahoo.com> wrote:
          Here is the photo for a poster, per our discussion tonight...