[brucemem] Musician Wrangler

Laurie Becker laurel at beckerhead.com
Tue Jan 15 10:44:14 PST 2008

Thanks for the update! I just got off the phone with Daryl. He'll be
in MacWorld on Thursday and will likely not make the meeting. He's
semi-committed at this point. I get the feeling he'd show up and
"stage manage", but didn't sound too interested in getting the needed
equipment. He did suggest we would need to procure a sound system and
possibly an engineer (he may have a recommendation on an engineer,
free or cheap). I'm not clear on what performance level we're
shooting for, but you might consider lighting as well. Anybody have
any of this in their back pocket? Does the Cocoanut Grove rent anything?

Laurie

Please add Daryl to the brucemem: dsw at streetwisepr.com