[brucemem] clothes question

Laurie Becker laurel at beckerhead.com
Fri Feb 1 11:57:37 PST 2008

I had the same thought: leather jackets would be the dress code. I
don't have the perfect one myself, but probably won't go shopping for
one (I'd like too!)

Laurie

On Feb 1, 2008, at 12:58 AM, Doug Michels wrote:

I was thinking of wearing my leather jacket but unfortunately I don't
have one.  Maybe I will go shopping tomorrow..  I think many people
will wear jackets and ties since it is a memorial but its santa cruz
and rock and roll so there will certainly be plenty of less formal
attire.  I was thinking about it tonight and pretty much concluded
that I am not going to wear a tie but probably a jacket.

doug